100 Heartfelt Love Smile Quotes ❤️ Smiling in Love

My favorite love quotes about smiles and smiling
My favorite love quotes about smiles and smiling

I love your smile! You make me smile! Is there anything better than hearing these words uttered from someone you love? And is there anything more precious than a lovely smile that has formed from love. I’m leaning towards no and these love smile quotes agree. How about you? It’s easy to see why, as a loving smile has always been the universal symbol of happiness, openness, kindness, appreciation, and of course endearment, adoration, and affection. To express exactly how you feel to someone special, check out this collection of the absolute best smile love quotes about smiling.

❤️ 🖤 ❤️

😍 Smiles are the language of love

A loving smile is a beautiful action and love is a precious feeling. Add the two together and you’ve got yourself a powerful combo.

Here’s how to say, I love you in different languages around the world.

The mere act of smiling improves relationships, elevates your mood, helps ward off stress, makes others more comfortable around you, and even makes you appear more friendly, trustworthy, open, and approachable.

Smiling in love can boost your immune system.

A lovely smile can even trigger feelings of love and happiness.

Is there anything a love smile can’t do, right?

You’ll find that love and smiles make life worthwhile.
My wish for you as I write this: May your world always be filled with smiles of love.

If you can’t get enough of these good vibes, be sure to check out this ultimate list of my favorite quotes about smiling that are ideal as inspiration and for use on social media.

Or how about these:

always keep smiling quotes,
fake smile quotes, and
hilarious words about funny smile sayings

>> Looking for more inspiration? Check out:

> What is hidden behind my smile quotes
> 100 of the best captions of smile
> 10 of the most beautiful islands to visit as a couple in the world
> The most exotic foods eaten around the world
> Get movin’ with these top songs about traveling
> List: words for travel to express your love for exploring
> Fall in love with these life at the beach quotes
> 250+ best sunset captions

Ok, let’s go…..

SMILE = LOVE
😍😍
The Best Love Smile Quotes
about Smiling in love

How do you say I love to see you smile? Continue reading to find out.

Love smile quotes about smiling love
Love smile quotes about smiling love

😍 Smiles of love

7 billion smiles, and yours is my favorite. 

Whatever happens, just keep smiling and lose yourself in love.

— Rumi

Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.

She wrote love with her smile and magic with her eyes.

Giovannie de Sadeleer

“Her smile dared me to fall in love with her”

– Atticus

One smile can’t change the world, but your smile changed mine.

I like it when you smile,
but I love it when I’m the reason

I love your Smile loving to smile
I love your smile loving to smile quote

Smile because you’re beautiful, smile because you’re alive, smile for every mistake you’ve made, smile for every person you’ve ever met or seen, smile for who you are today. You are special and someone out there loves you and loves your smile so keep it coming.

I love that feeling I get when I see your smile

You changed my world with just one smile. You took my heart with just one kiss.

Love is the gentle smile upon the lips of beauty

Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile. Mark Twain 

Science teaches to think but love teaches to smile.

— Santosh Kalwar

When I saw you I fell in love and you smiled because you knew.

William Shakespeare

Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.

— Mother Teresa

Laugh with your eyes, hug with your soul and smile with your heart

You make my heart smile.

When he wanted to take her picture, he didn’t tell her to smile, but told her, “I love you” and her smile was more beautiful

I saw home in your eyes, and I found love in your smile.

–>> Keep reading for more beautiful smiling love quotes

Beautiful love smile quotes loving smile
Beautiful love smile quotes loving smile

I wish you could see the stupid smile I get when we texting

“A smile is the shortest distance between two people.”

Your smile is the ultimate golden dream. All the poems in the world are waking up from. Sanober Khan

I love you. Your smile is the icing on the cake.

When I want to smile, I know exactly what to do, I just close my eyes and I think of you.

If I can make a wish, all I would wish for is a lovely smile from you.

Your smile brightens up my day

–> Send these gorgeous smiling in love quotes to your lover

In her smile love quotes about smiling
In her smile love quotes about smiling

I knew I was in trouble the first time I saw you smile

Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about

— Marilyn Monroe

Smile. it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.

— Jill Shalvis

Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.

— Dr. Seuss

I smile like a flower not only with my lips but with my whole being.

Rumi

Many of my smiles begins with you

Never underestimate the importance of having a person in your life who can always make you smile.

Your lovely smile brightens up my entire existence.

The people who make you smile from just seeing them, those are my favorite people.

Koi Fresco

->> I’ve got even more lovely smile quotes for you below

In love lovely smile quotes
In love lovely smile quotes

Smile from your heart; nothing is more beautiful than a woman who is happy to be herself.

— Kubra Sait

“When a girl is in love, you can see it in her smile.
When a guy is in love, you can see it in his eyes
.

“Smile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.”

— Anthony J. D’Angelo

Smile is the beauty of the soul.

— Lailah Gifty Akita

I love when I’m the reason behind your smile and you’re the reason I’m so happy

Keep smiling for someone is falling in love with your smile.

Your smile makes me smile.

Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you I want to smile.

“Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.”

― Thich Nhat Hanh

I love those who can smile in trouble.

— Leonardo da Vinci

And in her smile,
I see something more beautiful than the stars.

— Beth Revis

“Nothing shakes the smiling heart.”

“I want to touch the heart of the world and make it smile.”

“Some people make your laugh a little louder, your smile a little brighter, and your life a little better.”

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.

— Phyllis Diller

Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.


— Mother Teresa

If you only have one smile in you, give it to the people you love

— Maya Angelou
This is my wish for you: 
Comfort on difficult days, 
smiles when sadness intrudes, 
rainbows to follow the clouds, 
laughter to kiss your lips, 
sunrises to warm your heart, 
hugs when spirits sag, 
beauty for your eyes to see, 
friendships to brighten your being, 
faith so that you can believe, 
confidence for when you doubt, 
courage to know yourself, 
patience to accept the truth, 
Love to complete your life.

— Ralph Waldo Emerson

I love your cute texts, but I love your smile even more

–> Find quotes about loving to smile here

In love with your smile love quotes
In love with your smile love quotes

Use your smile to change the world. Don’t let the world change your smile.

Smile my love, because every time you smile, you give a little sunshine to someone around you and that’s always worth smiling for.

I play guys who never smile, and i never stop smiling.

—  Michael Kelly

You are somebody’s reason to smile

A simple smile, a tender touch speaks the true language of love

Making me laugh when I didn’t even want to smile was one of your very few skills. And now I have to force a fake smile across my face every single day when in reality the only thing I want to do is cry. I messed things up. I miss you.

Smile as often as possible and love as much as you can. In the end…the heart felt memories you leave behind is all that really counts!

— Timothy Pina

Behind every smile there is love, thought, and action.

— Debasish Mridha

Your smile looks good on you. I think you should wear it more often.

Love yourself for who you are, and trust me, if you are happy from within, you are the most beautiful person, and your smile is your best asset.

Your smile may be the sunshine of someone’s day. 

Your smile was the beginning of my love for you.

->> These smile love quotes will warm your heart

Smiles are the language of love smiling quote
Smiles are the language of love smiling quote

Making one person smile can change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but their world.

There is fear when frowning. There is love when smiling.

— Maxime Lagacé

You are my blessing. Not because you make me smile but because you made my heart happy.

— Gigi Areola

Every smile that you give to others is an act of love.

I love it when in the middle of our kiss I can feel you smiling

It was sweet and lovely, that smile, perhaps the more so because it wasn’t complicated by much in the way of thought.

— Stephen King

When you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. Because you’re amazing just the way you are. 

— Bruno Mars

Be the reason someone smiles. Be the reason someone feels loved and believes in the goodness in people.

Roy T. Bennett

Be someone else’s sunshine. be the reason someone smiles today. 

A smile is a powerful weapon; you can even break ice with it.

“One smile can start a friendship. One word can end a fight. One person can change your life.”

Making you smile is part of my daily routine… That is my way of letting you know that you mean the world to me

“I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.”

—Thomas Paine

There are many times when a smile is the beginning of a love story.

“Keep smiling and love life. It is the only one that we get.”

The most beautiful face is a face with a smile.

— Anurag Prakash Ray

I love it when you smile, but I love it even more when I am the reason behind your smile.

Give me a chance to love you and I promise I’ll do my best to make you smile every day.

The curves of his smile became the waves in ocean

We divided ourselves among caste, creed, culture and countries but what is undivided remains most valuable: a mere smile and love.

— Santosh Kalwar

It’s nice to have someone in your life who can make you smile even when they’re not around. 

Smile more than you cry
Give more than you take, and
Love more than you hate

–> Be infatuated with these love quotes about smiles

Loving smile love quotes for her
Loving smile love quotes for her

When you start giving instead of getting, you make a difference. You can always give a warm smile, a sincere hello, a positive vibe… your attention, your time, your love, and kindness to those around you.

— Roy T. Bennett

Smiles are the language of love.

— David Hare

A smiling face is a beautiful face.
A smiling heart is a happy heart.

— Dr. T.P.Chia

Her smile is like summer moonlight 

beautiful and magical, 

with a fire that could melt the night.


— Ellen Hopkins

Behind every smile, is someone who put it there!

Just one smile immensely increases the beauty of the universe.

— Sri Chinmoy

Always remember to be happy because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile.

The real beauty of a woman is most clearly seen in the smiles of those who interact with her.

More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgement. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.

— Roy T. Bennett

You dance love, and you dance joy, and you dance dreams. And I know if I can make you smile by jumping over a couple of couches or running through a rainstorm, then I’ll be very glad to be a song and dance man

— Gene Kelly

I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.

Thank you for being the reason I smile.

Every morning when I wake up, I kiss her forehead as a symbol of gratitude and appreciation and she repays me back with a lovely smile.

— M.F. Moonzajer

Your loving smile brightens up my life.

It doesn’t matter who hurt you, or broke you down, what matters is who made you smile again. 

Spend your life with people who make you smile, laugh, and feel loved.

— Roy T. Bennett

To die in love for someone is not the big thing, To live with that pain with smile forever is the great real achievement.

Your smile is heaven.

— Rosangel Perez

That smile could move mountains. It could also break hearts.

— Kylie Scott

Dare, dream, dance, smile, and sing loudly! And have faith that love is an unstoppable force.

— Suzanne Brockmann

Your smile brightens the lives of all who see it. To someone who has seen a dozen people frown, scowl or turn their faces away, your smile is like the sun breaking through the clouds.

— Dale Carnegie
Reason to smile love quotes
Reason to smile love quotes

I have witnessed the softening of the hardest of hearts by a simple smile.

— Goldie Hawn

A simple smile.
That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others.

—  Dalai Lama

I love your beautiful smile, but I love the lady wearing it so much more.

Touch her heart, not her body. Steal her attention, not her time. Make her smile, don’t waste her tears. 

But, my God, it’s so beautiful when the boy smiles.

Anna Nalick

Because If you ever think of me in the future I want you to remember me smiling.

— Eiichirō Oda

Much more than love, a smile from you makes the world go round.

The most beautiful smile is the one for someone who isn’t there, who just popped on your mind.

— Ahlam Mosteghanemi

“You’ve got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you’ve got.”

Oh no. Don’t smile. You’ll kill me. I stop breathing when you smile.

— Tessa Dare

To be able to throw one’s self away for the sake of a moment, to sacrifice years for a woman’s smile that is happiness.

— Hermann Hesse

Strong people are the ones who can smile for others’ happiness.

And her smile isn’t fake. It’s open and loving and I know she probably smiles like that at everybody, but it feels like that smile was meant just for me.


— Laurie Flynn

A smile that hides the pain within the heart soothes the hearts of those who behold it. So smile even through difficult times.

I can hack your tears away but only if you give me the password to your smile.

The real power of a man is the size of the smile of the woman sitting next to him.

A quick smile is more seductive than a slinky dress.
— Mason Cooley

When I look out at the people and they look at me and they’re smiling, then I know that I’m loved. That is the time when I have no worries, no problems.

– Etta James
Peace is the beauty of life.
It is sunshine.
It is the smile of a child,
the love of a mother,
the joy of a father,
the togetherness of a family.
It is the advancement of man,
the victory of a just cause,
the triumph of truth.

— Menachem Begin

A smile is a flower of a loving and caring heart. Smile with love.

Your smile looks beautiful on you,
you should wear it more often.

–> A couple final love to smile and love to see you smile quotes comin’ up

Smile heart love quotes for smiling
Smile heart love quotes for smiling

… and remember:

“One smile can create a moment. One smile can make a connection. One smile can change a life.”


Love is smile! That’s about it for now. Over to you. What is your favourite love smile quote? Let me know in the comments below.

Don’t forget to also check out this list of popular smiling quotes for even more lovin’ feels.

Be sure to share/PIN this. Thanks friends….

>> Read next:

Always smiling with love, 

Rai

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *