What Lies BEHIND a Smile Quotes | Smile Hides Everything ❤️

Behind those smiling quotes

Confucius once said, behind every smile there’s teeth. Yeah, there’s no arguing with that. However, there’s often a plethora of feelings and emotion that accompany the action. One may appear happy, cheerful and content, but what lies behind that smiling face is a whole other story completely. You may be hiding pain, sorry, heartache, or fear. If someone looks behind the smile and takes the time to find out what you are going through, they may be surprised. Appearances can be deceiving. Express yourself fully with this list of what lies hidden behind my smile quotes.

🖤 💔 💔

Eccedentesiast: Someone who hides pain behind a smile

If you can’t get enough of this good stuff, be sure to check out this ultimate list of my favorite quotes about smiling that would be perfect for both inspiration and for use on social media.

Or how about these:
words to inspire you to always keep smiling,
fake a smile quotes, and
smiling funny quotes

>> Looking for more inspiration? Check out:

> 10 of the best islands to visit in the world
> Get movin’ with these top songs about traveling
> List: creative words about travel to express your love for exploring
> 200+ powerful quotes about waterfalls
> Magnificent mountain quotes to inspire an adventure
> 250+ best captions for sunsets

Ok, let’s go…..

SMILE HIDES EVERYTHING:
100 Expressive Behind this Smile Quotes

How do you say behind every smiling face? Continue reading to find out.

Behind the smile quotes

Behind my smile is everything you’ll never understand.

Each heart has pain
Only the expression is different
Some hide it in their eyes
Others hide it behind their smile

People may be smiling but look to the eyes because they can’t hide the sorrow, pain, and heartache they’re trying to hide behind their smile.

— Karon Waddell

Behind every smile there’s teeth.

Confucius

“Behind all my fake smiles is a lonely heart waiting for someone to cheer me up.”

Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.

— Marilyn Monroe
Behind every smile quotes

I can calculate everything even the velocity of light but can’t calculate the Hate of people behind their smile.


— Albert Einstein

“I’m a simple person who hides a thousand feelings behind the happiest smile.”

It’s funny how I hide my feelings behind my smile everyday and no one ever seems to notice

I hide hurt behind a fake smile. I wear it all the time. Everyone says how I always look so cheerful. Shows what they know I guess.”

— Ellen Hopkins

Hide your craziness behind a beautiful smile. That’s all you need.

— Paulo Coelho

You think you know me, but you have no idea.

When you see me smiling you may think that my life is perfect, or that I have no problems or pains that I suffer through, but nothing could be further from the truth. Before you judge my life to be perfect and without any pain make sure you know who I really am and what I go through each and every day. I may be a single parent struggling to make ends meet, putting on a smile so my children do not see the fear and pain I try so hard to hide. I may have a disability or terminal illness that is not always obvious, but that does not mean I am not affected by these things.

Look behind my smile and take the time to find out who I am and what I go through, you may be surprised.

Behind every smile that I show
Lies a pain that one can never know.

“Hide all your problems behind your sweetest smile. Because there is no one to help you out in your problems. You alone have to face it. So face it with a smile.”

— Anurag Prakash Ray
Hide it behind their smile Quotes

Only a best friend can see the pain behind a fake smile.

Everyone sees who I appear to be, but only a few know the real me. You can only see what I choose to show, there’s so much behind this smile… you don’t even know

I hide all my problems behind my smile.

If you look at her closely
You can see that
Every now and then
She turns away from her group of friends
Her smile fades
And she becomes another person for a few seconds
A sad person
A person who is broken and damaged
And after a few depressing seconds
She goes back to the group
Smiling and joking around
She almost looks like she's actually happy
But if you look at her closely
You can see how fake her smile really is
And you can see all the wreckage behind her "smile"

The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears and the kindest hearts have felt the most pain. 

“You look at me and think, ‘he’s so happy’ but there’s so much behind this fake smile that you will never know.”

the girl who never stopped smiling quotes

Just because a person smiles all the time doesn’t mean their life is perfect. That smile is a symbol of hope and strength.

Behind every sweet smile, there is a bitter sadness that no one can ever see and feel

— Tupac Shakur

I’m sad, hurt, angry, mad, and disappointed, but you know what? I’ll put on a smile and move on, it will hurt, but I will survive.

“He frowned. She laughed. He brightened. She pouted. He grinned. She flinched. Come on: we don’t do that. Except when we’re pretending. Only babies frown and flinch. The rest of us just fake with our fake faces. He grinned. No He didn’t. If a guy grins at you for real these days, you’d better chop his head off before he chops off yours. Soon the sneeze and the yawn will be mostly for show. Even the twitch. She laughed. No she didn’t. We laugh about twice a year. Most of us have lost our laughs and now make do with false ones. He smiled. Not quite true. All that no good to think, no good to say, no good to write. All that no good to write.”

— Martin Amis

The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.

Behind every fake smile is a broken heart.

Behind every smile quotes

I have many problems in life. But my lips don’t know that. They always smile.

— Charlie Chaplin

“Just because I am smiling doesn’t mean I am happy, Because it takes just one smile to hide a million tears.”

“During the day you see her smile, at night tears run down her face.”

My mom told me that I should trust the man who could see the sorrow behind my smile, the love behind my anger, and the reasons behind my silence.

— Jill Shalvis

I love when I’m the reason behind your smile and you’re the reason I’m so happy

“The deepest wounds are covered up by a smile.”

If only they could see the things we hide behind those shining eyes and blissful smiles.

— Akshay Vasu

Everybody has a secret. Behind every smile lies a dark story. Behind every hello is a hidden goodbye.

— Gavin Hetherington

“How many more of us are faking the facade? How many more of us are pretending to be something we’re not? Even better, how many of us will have the courage to be ourselves regardless of what others think?” 

― Katie McGarry

Behind my smile Quotes

There is a story behind every smile and you are my favorite chapter!!

— Saima

We know nothing of the trials, sorrows and temptations of those around us, of pillows wet with sobs, of the life-tragedy that may be hidden behind a smile, of the secret cares, struggles, and worries that shorten life and leave their mark in hair prematurely whitened, and a character changed and almost recreated in a few days. Let us not dare to add to the burden of another the pain of our judgment.

— William George Jordan

Gimme an honest frown over a false smile, any day.

— Gregory Roberts

There is a skull in every man, and I tell you there is a skull in the lives of all men. They saw it that day, those men. They saw what sometimes grins behind the smile.

— Stephen King

You can only hold a smile for so long, after that it’s just teeth.

— Chuck Palahniuk

Behind my smile is a world of pain

Quotes Behind this smile in my face

Sometimes the strongest among us are the ones who smile through silent pain, cry behind closed doors, and fight battles that nobody knows about.

I have perfected the art of the fake smile. Inside your heart may be bruised and black, but outwardly you look bright and happy.

— Cindy Vine

Let’s talk about nothing. Look me in the eyes. I’ll swim into yours. And we’ll just smile. Enough for the whole world to crash behind us. 

— Nema Al-Araby

Smile as often as possible and love as much as you can. In the end…the heart felt memories you leave behind is all that really counts! 

— Timothy Pina

I want to sleep for eternity with a broad smile on my face. I want those who remain behind to say this man has done his duty.

— Nelson Mandela

The same people who smile in my face would be the same ones to talk behind my back.

— Timbaland

Behind every smile is sadness, pain, and heartache. Behind every laughter there are tears, sorrow, and discomfort.
But behind God there is joy, happiness, and peace. 

Behind my smile quotes

Behind the shadows there lies defeat; Fancy the light where her smile greets.

— Jackie Connors

Behind every beautiful thing, there’s been some kind of pain.

— Bob Dylan

Behind every smile there is love, thought, and action.

— Debasish Mridha

Behind this smile in my face

Lies the dark shadow of emptiness

Hiding from your eyes within my gaze

Concealed with sham happiness.

— Alexia Chase

Behind every smile, is someone who put it there!

When she turned to see me smiling. It was an awkward smile, but you only really know what a smile means when you own the face behind it. Everyone else just sees the smile they expected it to be.

— Nathan Filer

Behind her smile is a hurting heart, behind her laugh she’s falling apart.

Behind Smile through silent pain quotes

Sometimes there’s a hundred lies behind a smile and not a single truth behind a tear.

— Saahil Prem

“Someone who smiles too much with you can sometime frown too much with you at your back.”

— Michael Johnson

There is a part of me that no one ever sees.

I hide behind a mask of heavy make-up and ever-changing hair and clothing. I try to reinvent myself. It doesn’t work. There are times when I am bone-crushingly sad. I just want to curl into a ball and hide from the rest of the world. But, I plaster on a smile and play the game for my family and friends. They call me a free spirit.

I wish I were free. I feel like I am imprisoned by my own mind.

— Julia Crane

Behind your enemy’s smile lies treachery. Show him that behind yours lies steel. Fail to do so, and you only make him bolder.”

— C.L. Wilson

We seem happy on the outside, but imagine the dark story behind that smile. 

You don’t know whats behind that smile. You cant imagine who someone will turn out to be. We assume the sun will rise every morning just because it has done every other day, but what happens when you wake up to darkness? When you open your eyes and find, today is the one different day?

— Abigail Haas

Every girl has a hidden beauty behind her smile.

Behind my smile is a breaking heart, behind my laugh I’m falling apart. Behind my eyes are tears at night, behind my body is a soul trying to fight.

Behind every smile quotes

That’s about it for now. Over to you. What is your favourite behind smile quotes? Let me know in the comments below. Before you go, be sure to check out this list of favorite smiling quotes for even more feels.

Please don’t forget to share/PIN this. Thanks guys….

>> Read next:

Keep healing, 

Rai

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *