100+ Quotes to Inspire You to Always Keep Smiling

always keep smiling quotes

Do you know that you use 72 muscles to frown and only 14 to smile? If that’s not a good enough reason for keeping a smile, then I’ve a bunch of inspiration for you below. I know, life can get tough and it can get difficult to see the lesson to be leant and the light at the end of the tunnel. But, you have to remain positive, hopeful, and just keep trying. In the spirit of seeing the good in everyday life, despite its troubles, here are over 100 quotes to inspire you to always keep smiling.

How do you keep a smile?

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, just keep smiling.

When things don’t work out the way you planned, get back on track and continue to smile.

When adversities and troubles knock on your door, maintain an upbeat attitude and keep that smile.

Life will never stop giving you problems. That is why we are here on Earth — to struggle, to learn, and to grow. However, as you evolve and become a stronger person, you’re able to adapt and handle whatever life throws your way better than before.

You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.
My wish for you as I write this: May you keep smiling always and be happy.

If you can’t get enough of this good stuff, be sure to check out this ultimate list of my favorite smile quotes that would be perfect for both inspiration and for use on social media.

Or how about these:

Fake a smile sayings,
Funny quotes about smiling, and this
Behind the smile quotes.

>> Looking for more inspiration? Check out:

> 10 most beautiful tropical islands to visit around the world
> 250+ best sunset captions for insta
> List: creative words about travel to express your love
> 200+ falls quotes about the magnificence of waterfalls
> The best: Travel with family quotes
> Magnificent mountain quotes to inspire an adventure

Ok, without any further ado, let’s get into this…..

LIST: ALWAYS KEEP SMILING QUOTES

How do you say always smiling? Continue reading to find out.

I hope you continuously find a reason to smile.

Quotes to Always Keep Smiling Quotes
Quotes to Always Keep Smiling

Whatever happens, just keep smiling and lose yourself in love

Rumi

Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about

— Marilyn Monroe

Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you have been up to.

Life is short. Smile when you still have teeth.

– Eric Dickey 

When life gives you a hundred reasons to break down and cry, show life that you have a million reasons to smile and laugh. Stay strong.

When someone is rude, keep a smile on your face. When you stay on the high road and keep your joy, you take away their power.

Joel Osteen

>> Laugh out loud with these:
funny road trip questions and car ride trivia

Start every day with a smile and get it over with.

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.

— Phyllis Diller 

It takes a lot of energy to be negative. You have to work at it. But smiling is painless. I’d rather spend my energy smiling.

Eric Davis

You’ll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile.

— Charlie Chaplin

Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened. — Dr. Seuss

Anyone can smile on their best day. I like to meet a man who can smile on his worst.

— Lauren Graham

Keep on shining, keep on smiling, don’t lose faith, and don’t lose heart. When you’re crying, just keep trying to remind yourself, you’re a shining star, yes you are.

— LeAnn Rimes

Every smile makes you a day younger.

When thunderstorms roll in, you make a choice to either succumb with tears to the gloomy downpour or smile and look for rainbows.

Richelle E. Goodrich

Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.
— Mother Theresa

Life is a camera so keep smiling quote
Life is a camera so keep smiling quote

Don’t take life too seriously! Nobody gets out alive anyway. SMILE. Be goofy. Take chances. Have fun. Inspire.

— Dawn Gluskin

Just because a person smiles all the time doesn’t mean their life is perfect. That smile is a symbol of hope and strength.

When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.

Man becomes truly free when his is able to overcome the fear of judgment and that of falling behind. Because only then is he able to set aside his pride, learn from mistakes, and keep his smile no matter what.

 — Patricio Telman

Keep a smile on your face and let your personality be your autograph.

Smile. it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.

— Jill Shalvis

The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.

The secret to a long and healthy life is to be stress-free. Be grateful for everything you have, stay away from people who are negative, stay smiling and keep running.

— Fauja Singh

A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.

— Tom Wilson

Someday, everything will make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, be strong and keep reminding your self that everything happens for a reason.

John Mayer

I was smiling yesterday, I am smiling today and I will smile tomorrow. Simply because life is too short to cry for anything. Santosh Kalwar

All people smile in the same language.

QUOTES TO KEEP A SMILE ON

Just keep smiling and lose yourself in love Rumi Quotes
Just keep smiling and lose yourself in love Rumi Quotes

This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunrises to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Smile at the obstacle, for it is a bridge — Medusa

Enjoy your life and put a smile on your face, no matter how hard it may seem.

— Leighton Meester

“Don’t be gloomy. Even if you are not happy, put a smile on your face. Life is about joy… something to be happy and excited about.”

 — Gordon B. Hinckley

“Smile, even if it’s a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile.”

If I win, it’s nice. But even if I don’t win, I will keeps smiling.

— Simona Halep

Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles.

— George Eliot

“When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” 

— Marcus Aurelius

I’ve never seen a smiling face that was not beautiful.

When you walk into a room, a healthy, beautiful smile is incredibly important.

— Susan Anton

Every smile makes you a day younger.

— Chinese proverb

“Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.”

— Victor Hugo

A man possessed with peace is always smiling.

— Milan Kundera

The world looks better from behind a smile
The world looks better from behind a smile saying

Stop crying about dying, and start smiling about living.

— Hailey Littrell

No matter what people think of you.. always keep smiling and walk away.

 “When things are difficult, smile by faith. Don’t wait until you feel better.”

— Joel Osteen

You haven’t lost your smile at all, it’s right under your nose. You just forgot it was there.

Before you put on a frown, make absolutely sure there are no smiles available.

— James M. Beggs

Always wear a smile, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile.

Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life.

— Jeanne Calment

Remember even though the outside world might be raining, if you keep on smiling the sun will soon show its face and smile back at you.

Anna Lee

After every storm the sun will smile; for every problem there is a solution, and the soul’s indefeasible duty is to be of good cheer.

— William Alger

A kind heart is a fountain of gladness, making everything in its vicinity freshen into smiles.

— Washington Irving

A smile is the shortest distance between two people.

Never regret something that once made you smile.

One who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger.

Silence & smile are two powerful tools

If you see a friend without a smile; give him one of yours.

Wear a smile everyday; it keeps your worries right away!

QUOTES ABOUT KEEP SMILING

Keeping a smile and you will be fine.

Keep smiling because life is beautiful and there's so much to smile about
Keeps smiling because life is beautiful and there’s so much to smile about

As long as you live keep smiling because it brightens everyone’s day.

 — Vin Scully

Use your smile to change the world. Don’t let the world change your smile.

I will keep smiling, be positive and never give up! I will give 100 percent each time I play. These are always my goals and my attitude.

— Yani Tseng

Everywhere you go, take a smile with you.

— Sasha Azevedo

Smile, it’s free therapy.

— Douglas Horton

Stay strong and make them wonder how you’re still smiling

I add a smile to everything I wear and that has worked great for me.

— David White

The happiest people don’t have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything.

Sometimes we’re gonna have our bad days, but we must continue to work to be great. Keep smiling. It looks beautiful on you!

— Demi Lovato

Conversation is like a dear little baby that is brought in to be handed round. You must rock it, nurse it, keep it on the move if you want it to keep smiling.

— Katherine Mansfield

Smile… it will either warm their heart or piss them off… either way you win!

Keep smiling for someone is falling in love with your smile.

Quote Just keep your smile. Life will get tired of upsetting you
Quote Just keep your smile. Life will get tired of upsetting you

A laugh is just a smile that lost control.

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.

— Andy Rooney

Life is a camera, so keep smiling.

Keeps smiling. It takes 10 years off

 — Jane Birkin

A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.

— William Arthur Ward

Just because you fail once, doesn’t mean you’re gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don’t, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.

Marilyn Monroe

Just keep smiling and one-day life will get tired of upsetting you.

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear.

I’ve had to learn to fight all my life – got to learn to keep smiling. If you smile things will work out.

 — Serena Williams

I’ve got nothing to do today but smile.

 — Paul Simon

>> I dare you not to smile while checking out these incredibly unusual
weird foods of the world

—> Continue reading and continue smiling

KEEPING A SMILE QUOTES

There’s always a reason to smile…. Find it

fallin in love with your smile quotes
falling in love with your smile quotes

Drive away and try to keep smiling. Get a little rock and roll on the radio and go toward life with all the courage you can find and all the belief you can muster. Be true, be brave, stand.

— Stephen King

Keep walking and keep smiling

 — Tiny Tim

Keep smiling, no matter what don’t let anyone ruin your day.

Well-adjusted means you can make the same mistakes over and over again, and keep smiling.

 — George Bergman

Even if we lose the wealth of thousands, and our life is sacrificed, we…should keep smiling and be cheerful keeping our faith in God and Truth.

 — Vallabhbhai Patel

The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back.

 — Bryant McGill

A smile vanquishes loneliness, if only for a fleeting moment.

— Terri Guillemets

No matter how grouchy you're feeling,
You'll find the smile more or less healing.
It grows in a wreath
All around the front teeth -
Thus preserving the face from congealing.

 — Anthony Euwer

Smile! Happiness looks gorgeous on you

Smile, it’s the key that fits the lock on everyone’s hearts.

You’re never fully dressed without a smile.

Quote Laugh smile everything happens for a reason
Laugh Quote smile everything happens for a reason

We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.

— Mother Teresa

If you want to help others and become a person of influence, keep smiling, sharing, giving, and turning the other cheek.

 — John C. Maxwell

Your smile looks adorable on you! You should wear it more often.

I play guys who never smile, and i never stop smiling.

 — Michael Kelly

Smile….you are designed to!!!

There is so much deep contradiction in my soul. Such deep longing for God – so deep that it is painful – a suffering continual – and yet not wanted by God – repulsed – empty – no faith – no love – no zeal. Souls hold no attraction – Heaven means nothing – to me it looks like an empty place – the thought of it means nothing to me and yet this torturing longing for God. Pray for me please that I keep smiling at Him in spite of everything. For I am only His – so He has every right over me. I am perfectly happy to be nobody even to God. . . .


Brian Kolodiejchuk

The extra hours you put in today will keep a smile on the faces of your children a few years from now.

“Let the morning rise with your smile!

— Somya Kedia

You are somebody’s reason to smile

I was smiling yesterday quote

That’s about it for now. Over to you. What is your favourite quote about keeps smiling? Let me know in the comments below. Before you go, be sure to check out this list of quotes about smiles for even more motivation.

If you’ve enjoyed this list of positive inspiration, please don’t forget to share/PIN this. Thanks guys 🙂

>> Read next:

Keep on smiling, 

Rai

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *